Moodle is the central component of the University of the Arts London's virtual learning environment (VLE). Moodle brings the dynamics of the classroom to the Internet, allowing students to access course materials online and interact with staff and peers.
Moodle is a powerful tool that can help staff improve:
- Delivery of content
- Scheduling of activities
- Communication with students
- Monitoring of student progress
It gives students:
- Increased access to course information
- Additional learning support where materials and tools are available
- The ability to study whenever and wherever they have Internet access
Staff and students access Moodle using their UAL username and password, which provides a secure environment to work in. To find out more, log into Moodle.
If you are new to Moodle, you might find it helpful to attend our Introduction to Moodle workshop, or Selecting and Integrating E-Learning Tools workshop.
For specific enquiries about Moodle, please email the e-learning team.